As a Project Manager within honeyBee, your role will be to successfully manage medium to large sized Product and Technology projects from initiation through to implementation, serving blue chip external clients as well as the Dixons-Carphone Group’s business.
- Take responsibility for the management of and successful execution of large, high-profile and ambiguous Product and Technology delivery projects that span across 3rd Party Clients
- Build and manage one or more large project teams built from internal and multiple third parties whilst monitoring the deployment of individuals to ensure that they are contributing effectively from an outcome based perspective.
- Provide very strong leadership to the project team and actively represents the project team to stakeholders.
- Ensure a high standard of project governance.
- Ensure strong working relationships across Clients, 3rd Parties, and the Dixons Carphone Group business are built rapidly and sustained through the project lifecycle.
- Ensure that comprehensive project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and proactively managed.
- Manage and communicate project interdependencies clearly.
- Ensure that realistic and accurate estimates of costs, timescales, quality, and resource requirements are agreed and proactively manages any deviations through to project closure.
You will have:
- Expert knowledge of relevant project management methodologies, development life cycles etc.
- Expert knowledge of financial forecasting and budget management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of project organisation structures and the ability to build teams who are set up for success.
- Good knowledge of resource and service management tools and techniques when working with multiple third parties.
- Good knowledge of influencing techniques.
- Experience of delivering Technology Projects in Retail and/or Telecoms.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.