Job Number: DC-SF03327
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maths/Statistics Graduate to be our next Insurance Quality & Customer Experience Analyst.
This is an entry level role where your key responsibility will be to analyse data to ensure that actionable recommendations are delivered across the Insurance business, as well as to senior leadership. You will also partner closely with the Compliance, Contact Centre, Quality Assurance & Complaints teams to develop and monitor key KPIs in order to drive strategic and operational decision making in both the short and long term.
• Coordinate and develop the Services compliance dashboards on a monthly basis
• Create and maintain a suite of regular reports to update stakeholders on customer metrics
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis and proactively identify operational improvement opportunities that deliver customer satisfaction, cost reduction and revenue growth
• Correlate customer satisfaction data with Key Performance Indicators
• Work with a third party company on the on-going administration of customer surveys, mystery shopping projects
• Work with other business teams to evaluate the impact of improvement initiatives
• Provide customer insight information to support business cases
You will need:
•Previous experience in an Analytical role; preferably in a Complaints/Customer experience function
• Strong numerical, statistical skills and Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to understand and interpret data and communicate it in a concise and relevant way to various stakeholders
• Strong time management skills and ability to handle and prioritise multiple requests
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as manage external partners and vendors
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.