Frontend Architect - Connected World Services - (Angular JS, Elastic Search, HTML5, CSS3, AEM)
The Frontend Architect (Angular JS, Elastic Search, HTML5, CSS3, AEM) role is accountable for the Technology Architecture of one or more Products in the CWS Product set ensuring it meets both functional and non-functional requirements. Products support all worldwide, internal and external clients. The role ensures CWS have Product Blueprints and technical pre-sales documentation for a set of CWS products.
- Produce Product Blueprints for CWS products including the Application Architecture, Data Architecture, Integration Architecture, Deployment Architecture, Security and Operations Architecture for that product.
- Provide High Level Estimates - a break down by cost and man-days for all stages of the project life cycle including a listing of assumptions, risks and issues related to the estimate.
- Develop appropriate Architecture patterns, standards and guidelines for CWS Products.
- Validate technical solutions against the Enterprise Architecture principles.
- Maintain Requirements Traceability through the Product/delivery lifecycle
- Provide technical guidance, quality assurance and architecture governance during the SDLC.
- Drive improvements for the assigned product/technology area by undertaking reviews and generating a mix of strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Provide subject matter expertise technical guidance on domains/products to the rest of CWS.
- Provides technical leadership for a set of technologies/CWS Products.
- Maintain excellent working relationship with major technology and consultancy suppliers.
You will need:
- Experience with the following technologies: Angular JS, Elastic Search, HTML5, CSS3, AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- To have the ability to define technical solutions to complex problems
- To be able to clearly articulate technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Act as the subject matter expert in relevant applications and domains applicable to CWS
- Have strong documentation and presentation skills
- Desirable: Java, CQ5, AWS, Docker
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.