An exciting brand new opportunity has arisen for a Digital Optimisation and Insight Analyst to work across two areas of the Dixons eCommerce team; focusing on Insight. The role is accountable for delivering insight, analysis and recommendations for the optimization Programme.
This is a crucial analytics role with strong organisational skills required to support the growth of on-line across Multi-channel through a Programme of continuous optimization and testing focused on improving the customer experience across the currys.co.uk and pcworld.co.uk
The Optimisation Analyst will be responsible and accountable for providing deep and extensive analysis and insight in relation to our conversion rate optimization (CRO) programme.
- Discover - Creating reports and insights, reviewing current site performance, that highlight opportunities and make recommendations for further improvements to the customer journey that will drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability
- Liaise with internal stakeholders/external 3rd parties to gather relevant customer feedback, research and information to inform the optimization programme
- Test - Work with the optimization team to recommend correct KPIs for Tests
- Monitor in progress Tests to ensure valid results and generate indication updates
- Review - Document test designs, contribute to knowledge management
- Preparation of test reports, using Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and other BI tools / data sources, explaining the outcome of tests, their impact on customer behavior and validating hypotheses
You will need:
- Advanced numerical and analytical skills and to be capable of using multiple data sources to analyse complex problems,
- To be an Microsoft Excel Super User with proven ability to deliver insight and value using research and analysis tools
- Proven record of effectively using CRO tools to deliver value
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to create high quality deliverables in the discovery, test and review phase that communicate insights in a clear, concise and powerful manner
- Sound mathematical and statistical knowledge, particularly in the field of testing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement, management and relationship building
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.